Freshen Up Your Site

June 9, 2009

If Microsoft has taught us anything with Bing, it’s that a fresh look can do a lot for your site. Certainly a little bit has changed behind the search engine but it’s core remains the same. A different look, promotion, and pizzazz and Bing has shot past Yahoo. The initial buzz has been positive for Microsoft and you can make it work for your site too. Follow the same model and you can be ranking in no time.

Get some professional images, fonts, and perhaps a bonafide website designer. Looking good is 80% of the battle. The other 20% is the actual product. Long term results however do take substance. You have to be able to back up your word, meet obligations, and exceed customers expectations.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: